The 7 most important technological trends in 2020 Everyone should prepare now: We are in the middle of the 4th industrial revolution, and technology is evolving faster than ever. Companies and people who do not keep up with some of the main technological trends run the risk of being left behind. Understanding key trends will allow people and businesses to adapt and understand opportunities. As a futuristic business and technology, my job is to look forward and identify the most important trends. In this article, I share with you the seven most imminent trends that everyone should be prepared for in 2020.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is one of the most transformative technological developments of our time. As I highlighted in my book ‘Artificial intelligence in practice’, most companies have begun to explore how they can use artificial intelligence to improve the customer experience and optimize their business functions. This will continue until 2020, and as people become more and more accustomed to working with AI, designing and implementing our own AI-based systems will continue to be an expensive proposition for most companies.
For this reason, most AI applications will continue to be made through the service platform providers, which only allows us to feed our data and pay for algorithms or use resources as we use them.
Currently, these platforms, provided based on the likes of Amazon, Google and Microsoft, are somehow a custom engineering (often expensive) that requires them to be implemented for specific tasks that an organization needs. It can occur during 2020, we will see an adoption generalized and a growing group of providers that will probably start offering more customized applications and services for specific or specialized functions. This means that no company will have an excuse for not using AI.
5G data network
The fifth generation of mobile Internet connectivity will give us super fast download and upload speeds, as well as more stable connections. While 5G mobile data networks were available for the first time in 2019, they were mostly expensive and limited to operations in limited areas or major cities. 2020 is likely to be the year that 5G really starts flying, with more affordable data plans, as well as much better coverage, which means everyone can join in the fun.
The super fast data network will not only give us the ability to stream movies and music in high quality as we go. The higher speed means that mobile networks will be more usable than wired networks that run in our homes and businesses. Companies should consider the commercial implications of having super fast and stable Internet access anywhere. The greater bandwidth will allow machines, robots and autonomous vehicles to collect and transfer more data than ever, which will lead to advances in the Internet of Things (IoT) and intelligent machinery.
While we are not yet at the stage where we can expect to travel regularly, or even see autonomous vehicles in 2020, they will certainly continue to generate a great deal of enthusiasm.
Tesla chief Elon Musk said he expects his company to manufacture truly “totally” autonomous vehicles for this year and that the number of vehicles capable of operating to a certain degree of autonomy, such as automatic braking and lane change, will be become one. I will increase the overview. In addition, other systems in the car that are not directly connected to driving, such as safety and entertainment functions, will be increasingly automated and will depend on data capture and analysis. Waymo, Google’s sister company, recently completed a test of autonomous taxis in California, where it delivered more than 6200 people in its first month.
Of course, it’s not just about cars: truck transport and maritime transport are becoming more autonomous, and successes in this location are likely to remain in the headlines by 2020.
As autonomous driving technology matures, we will also hear about the measures that regulators, legislators and officials will take. Changes in laws, existing infrastructure and social attitudes are needed before autonomous driving becomes a practical reality for most of us. During 2020, we may begin to see the debate on autonomous driving that extends outside the world of technology, as more and more people come to the idea that the question is not “yes”, but “when” “It will come true.
Personalized and predictive medicine
Currently, technology is changing medical care at an unprecedented rate. Our ability to capture data from portable devices such as smart watches will give us the ability to quickly anticipate and treat people’s health problems before they experience any symptoms.
When it comes to treatment, we will take a more personal approach. It is also known as precision medicine that allows doctors to prescribe medications with greater precision and apply treatments thanks to an understanding based on how effective they can be for a specific patient. .
Although it is not a new idea, thanks to recent technological advances, especially in the fields of genomics and AI, it is giving us a better understanding of how different people’s bodies are better at fighting specific diseases. Or worse, as well as how. There is the possibility of reacting to different types of medications or treatments.
During 2020 we will see new applications of predictive medical care and the introduction of more personalized and effective therapies to guarantee better results for individual patients.
In computer terms, “vision” includes systems capable of identifying objects, places, objects or people from visual images, which are collected by a camera or sensor. This is a technology that allows the camera of your smartphone to recognize what image you are capturing, the face it is and power technology such as Google Image Search.
As we move towards 2020, we will see devices and technology equipped with artificial vision for increasing use. It is fundamental to the way autonomous cars “see” and will navigate the danger. The production lines will use computer vision cameras to detect defective products or equipment failures, and security cameras can alert us to anything out of the ordinary, without the need for 24/7 surveillance.
Computer vision also allows facial recognition, which we will hear a lot in 2020. We have already seen how useful technology is to control access to our smartphones in terms of Apple’s FaceID and how Dubai airport uses it to provide a fluid customer Travel However, as use cases increase in 2020, we will have more discussions about limiting the use of this technology, as it has the potential to destroy privacy and allow state control as ‘Big Brother’.
Extended reality (XR) is a general term that incorporates many new and emerging technologies to create more immersive digital experiences. More specifically, it refers to virtual, augmented and mixed reality. Virtual reality (VR) provides a fully immersive digital experience, in which you enter a computer-generated world in which a real-world mix is created using a headset. Augmented Reality (AR) smartphone screens or screens (through Snapchat filters) superimpose digital objects in the real world. Mixed reality (MR) is an extension of AR, which means that users can interact with digital objects placed in the real world (think of playing a holographic piano that you have placed in your room with an AR headset).
These technologies have passed a few years, but they are largely limited to the world of entertainment: the current state of video games with the Oculus Rift and Vive headphones, and features camera filters and smartphone features such as Pokémon Go. -Style sports provide the most visible examples of AR.
Everything is expected to change by 2020, as companies have to catch up with the plethora of exciting possibilities offered by both current forms of XR. Virtual and augmented reality will increasingly prevail for training and simulation, in addition to offering new ways to interact with customers.
Blockchain is a technological trend, which I have covered extensively this year, and yet, if you refer to it in a company that is not an expert in technology, it is unlikely that you will look blank. 2020 may finally be the year in which this change occurs. The blockchain is essentially a digital accounting book that is used to record transactions, but it is safe due to its encrypted and decentralized nature. During 2019, some commenters argued that the technique was over hypnotized and perhaps not as useful as before. However, it is likely that the continuous investment of companies such as FedEx, IBM, Walmart and MasterCard will begin to show real-world results during 2019, and if they manage to prove their case, smaller players quickly adopt it. There may be an increase in the shot.
And if things are going to plan, 2020 will also see the launch of Facebook’s own blockchain-based cryptocurrency, which is currently causing a stir.
If you want to monitor these techniques, just follow me on YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram, or visit my website to get many more detailed articles on these topics.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn. Look at my website.
New Wearable Technology Invention For Future 2020: Sometimes, technology is a tacit knowledge or set of tools in the form of technology that helps to make things easier or solve problems. An example of technology development. Why should I use the latest technology? Other uses of the word “take”
- The pen is one of the first techniques that has made it easier for humans to record and reference their past thoughts and actions.
- Later, that technology was improved with the development of printing presses.
- This tool facilitated the production of the written word on a large scale, which allowed greater access to information.
- Later, typewriters were created, which facilitate and speed up the creation of your own documents.
- Finally, computers appeared and, over time, dramatically improved all previous technologies in terms of editing, writing, and sharing.
- The smartphone can be considered another technology development. It allows us to write and share from anywhere in the world.
Why should we use the latest technology? As a person, you want to use the latest technology because it allows you to use new products and services that are not compatible with older technologies. For example, if I had a computer that was 20 years old, I could not run the latest operating system, software, or games. Most companies also stop accepting old products in favor of new products, which may make them more vulnerable to attacks or unable to solve problems.
As a company, you want your organization to work with the latest technologies, as it can provide a competitive advantage. New technologies allow its employees and company in general to operate more efficiently and save resources. For example, a company using computers would be a lot better than a company using only typewriters.
- Why is it important to use the latest technology? It can always be expensive to try the latest technology, especially for any technology with any life cycle.
- For example, trying to always have the latest smartphone is too expensive and impossible for most people.
- Also, with some technologies, it can be difficult, take longer and present new problems when passing or updating previous technology.
- For example, upgrading the operating system of an old computer to a new operating system can cause new problems and you will have to remodel a new operating system.
- When should we know the latest technology? With the disadvantages mentioned above, we always recommend that you never move towards the latest technology immediately.
- With most hardware, you can save even more money by buying the earlier version to reduce the price.
- For example, you can upgrade from iPhone 8 to iPhone 6 instead of iPhone X to save money, while the phone is getting much faster with many new features and hardware.
- With software, it is not always possible to skip the version due to the lack of features in the previous version.
- However, it is still recommended not to wait and install the latest software immediately.
Software is complex and often has problems when it is first launched. If you can wait a few weeks or months after you leave, there should be solutions and updates to problems facing other customers, and you will be less likely to experience these problems. Technology is an important part of the world.
- Sometimes, technology is silent knowledge or a set of tools in the form of technology that helps make things easier or solve problems.
- An example of technological development. Why should I use the latest technology? Other uses of the word “take”
- An example of technological development. The pen is one of the first techniques that has made it easier for humans to record and reference their past thoughts and actions.
- Later, that technology was improved with the development of printing presses. This tool facilitated the production of the written word on a large scale, which allowed greater access to information. Later, typewriters were created, which facilitate and accelerate the creation of your own documents.
- Finally, computers appeared and, over time, dramatically improved all previous technologies in terms of editing, writing and sharing.
- The smartphone can be considered another technological development. It allows us to write and share from anywhere in the world.
- Why should we use the latest technology? As a person, you want to use the latest technology because it allows you to use new products and services that are not compatible with older technologies.
For example, if I had a computer that was 20 years old, I could not run the latest operating system, software or games. Most companies also stop accepting old products in favor of new products, which can make them more vulnerable to attacks or unable to solve problems.
As a company, you want your organization to work with the latest technologies, as it can provide a competitive advantage. The new technologies allow its employees and the company in general to operate more efficiently and save resources. For example, a company that uses computers would be much better than a company that uses only typewriters.
- Why is it important to use the latest technology? It can always be expensive to test the latest technology, especially for any technology with any life cycle.
- For example, trying to always have the latest smartphone is too expensive and impossible for most people.
- In addition, with some technologies, this can be difficult, since it presents longer and new problems when passing or updating the previous technology.
- For example, updating the operating system of an old computer to a new operating system may cause new problems and you will have to remodel a new operating system.
- When should we know the latest technology? With the disadvantages mentioned above.
- We always recommend that you never move towards the latest technology immediately. With most hardware, you can save even more money by buying the previous version to reduce the price.
For example, you can upgrade from iPhone 8 to iPhone 6 instead of iPhone X to save money, while the phone is accelerating with many new functions and hardware. With the software, it is not always possible to skip the version due to the lack of features in the previous version.
However, it is still recommended not to wait and install the latest software immediately. The software is complex and often has problems when it is first started.
If you can wait a few weeks or months after your departure, the problems facing other customers must be resolved and updated, and you will be less likely to experience these problems.
The latest technological trends that will affect companies in 2020
Adopt these latest technological trends and give your business a break.
- Technological trends that can affect your business
- Is it aligned with the frenetic adoption rate of new digital technologies?
- Does your company have a solid basis for SMAC (social, mobile, analytical and in the cloud) to incorporate the latest technological trends that will drive the post-digital wave?
- Do you have a digitally mature workforce to offer customized products and services that adapt to constantly changing realities?
- Well, these are important questions that companies must ask themselves before they can assimilate the next 2020 technologies.
In the digital real world, together with digital realities, related products and services will be hyperpersonalized. And to understand this, we will need a technological vision that meets the needs of constantly changing demand experiences.
In the digital ecosystem, which is transitioning from social, mobile, analytical and cloud networks (SMAC) to quantum computing and distributed laser, where is your business? To understand this question, we have created the latest technological trends that you can incorporate into your business.
To understand these questions, we have created the latest technological trends that you can incorporate into your business.
- Table of Contents
- 1. New technical trends for 2020
- 5G network
- Autonomous driving
- Strong edges
- Democratization of technology.
- Human fragmentation
- Distributed cloud
- Age of DARQ is here
- Personal profile
- Ae products
- Data surveillance
- Instant market
- Remodeling of the human workforce
- Medical update
- Digital debit
- 2. 2020 Tech Trends key pillows
- 3. What’s next in technology?
If you are still thinking about the next technological innovation, take a look at the latest technological trends carefully selected by our experts after going through a broad research methodology:
The arrival of 5G is one of the most esoteric new technologies that could affect companies in 2020. Many industry experts have called 5G the future of communication and, to some extent, this is true.
The 5G wireless network will support a 1,000-fold capacity gain, connections to at least 100 billion devices and a much shorter response and latency time to the 10g / s user experience declared by Huawei. Implementation of these networks 2020 And will arise between 2030.
However, for everyday mobile users to increase this speed, mobile network operators must increase bandwidth and reduce network costs. In addition, the adoption of LTE will not hurt and is expected to reach $ 672 billion by the end of 2020.
We’ve all heard of companies like Tesla, Alphabet and Waymo, and one of the things they have in common is their purpose, which is to produce flawless vehicles. The idea of a car without a driver in itself creates a lot of emotion.
The head of Tesla, Elon Musk, already has a futuristic design of autonomous vehicles and aims to have a bigger goal in the industry.
- “From our point of view, if you fast for a year, maybe a year and three months, but definitely next year, we have more than one million stolen taxis along the way.”
- Functions such as automatic braking, lane change and automation of other systems in the car are on track to be simplified with the data capture and analysis guide.
- However, Gartner analyst Mike Ramsey thinks differently, which is certainly a point,
- “The idea that you can have a vehicle that can make complex decisions for complete self-driving is simply not plausible at this time.”
There is still time for legislators, regulators and officials to modify autonomous driving laws. Prior to this, significant changes in existing infrastructure, laws and social attitudes will be required, before we can adopt autonomous vehicles in current technological trends. But all these determinants cannot rule out the possibility of autonomous vehicles in 2020.
Today, the main concern of each industry is that it sometimes affects the overall management of operations. Therefore, industries focus more on the efficiency and response rate of information technology, through which data analysis is performed. And here comes the role of cutting edge computing.
- Edge computing brings data storage and computing closer to businesses and, therefore, modifies response time and saves bandwidth.
- In addition, it weighs more like the latest technology trend, as industries are increasingly trained with sophisticated and specialized resources, which will surely reduce latency.
- So far, state-of-the-art computing is being driven by the rapid development of the Internet of Things (IoT) and, in the future, will build an unstructured architecture in a set of distributed cloud services.
- For example, we have found drones that communicate directly with enterprise IoT platforms and operate peer exchanges.
- The use of storage, sensors, computers and advanced AI capabilities are increasing. An example of this is Amazon’s latest package delivery drone.
The word democratization has its origin in the word democracy. As in a democracy, everyone has the same rights and responsibilities, similarly, the democratization of technology refers to easy access to the technical domain for everyone, regardless of their profession and place.
Gartner has emphasized four key aspects of the democratization of the technological trend that will make it great in 2020:
- Applications development
- Data and analytics
The best example of democratization can be given to developers, who can generate data models without learning the skills of a data scientist.
However, there is still concern about the future use of this latest trend in information technology, as it will allow people to use easy-to-use tools that can cause damage to society.
Human growth can be defined as a process by which a person’s physical and cognitive abilities are strengthened. Once transplanted to a human, it will allow the person to perform tasks that were previously impossible for him.
For example, we have miners who use Werables to increase their safety. Then, cases of human surge of soldiers are a highly anticipated issue and are reportedly being pursued behind the scenes by the armed forces of many countries.
The growth of humans will not only increase a person's physical endurance, but also increase the human's ability to think and make better decisions. Simply put, we can say that human growth has substantial potential in the future of technology.
The trends of cloud storage and cloud computing are already being adopted by industries around the world and the next big thing that will affect the technological ecosystem is distributed cloud systems. Distributed cloud The public cloud helps distributed operations connect cloud services to specific locations.
It is expected that by 2020, 75% of the data generated by the company will be processed independently of the centralized data center. This new 2020 technology will be a significant advance in the cloud infrastructure.
The distributed cloud is still in diapers and has a long way to go. Many companies are ready to use distributed with their subsets of services.
Distributed laser technology (e.g., Blockchain), artificial intelligence (AI), augmented reality (including virtual and augmented reality) and quantum computing make DARQ a technological trend of the future of the 2020s for short , integrating business with priority Should do. Therefore, when approaching the recruitment, training and retention of employees in 2020, consider DARQ.
For example, Volkswagen already has cash in one of the biggest technological trends of 2020. It used quantum computing to test traffic flow optimization and accelerate battery development.
The company is also testing dealers to provide automatic payments at service stations, make tamper-proof odometers, protect cars from hackers and more. Similarly, use AR instructions to help service workers repair vehicles.
Taking into account all these cases of use of DARQ, we can say that its existence in 2020 goes beyond the shadow of the doubt.
Digital integration has become so deep in people’s lives that data analysis has more information than it can analyze with current technology. As consumer analysis becomes an absolute priority of each business, the latest technological trend is to examine consumers on how they join hands with technology.
To analyze the portal to delineate user spending patterns, we have to answer the following questions:
- What social media application do you visit most?
- How do they cure their social profiles?
- What photos do you publish?
- What do all the places on social networks verify?
The trick here for companies is to integrate and adapt an individual’s preference for the latest technology. Gillette is an example that has offered a custom razor design with the start of 3D Formlabs printing.
Despite having a promising future, such an important technological trend raises a bright question: where is the consumer consensus on this personal profile and where do we draw a socially acceptable line and how will this line differ from consumer to consumer?
Well, for that we have to wait and see how companies implement the individual framework in 2020.
Artificial technology or AI is not a new term in the IT sector, but there are now more verticals of AI that are shaping industries worldwide.
Trends in artificial intelligence technology, including products such as AlterEgo, portable devices that read the mind and citizen robots such as Sofia, will be a great benefit for artificial intelligence technology in 2020. Companies like Domino and Doordarshan are already experimenting with delivery of drones and robots.
Although these latest emerging technologies still suffer from technical failures that endanger human security, given their enormous potential, AI supplements will become a technological trend in 2020.
Since the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union tightened privacy and data protection laws, both companies and consumers have become more aware of their vulnerability to data breaches and cyber attacks.
According to Gartner, by 2020, approximately 70% of organizations will be exposed to the collection of personal data. This is a 60% increase since 2018 when the number was 10%.
In fact, an emerging technological trend, such as cryptocurrency, will be one of the next technologies that still does not conform to privacy laws. The insertion of personal data in public blockchains can be a major concern for 75% of public blockchains by 2020. As a result, an entire ecosystem based on data-based technologies, which is constantly growing in their interrelationships, is an important technological trend of the that companies can benefit by quickly associating.
The real-time opportunity to capture “transient markets” will change the face of customer analysis and advertising in a difficult way to visualize. As digital realities become more sophisticated and limited to a specific reality of each moment, global technological trends will align to more personalized experiences and on demand to meet customer needs.
To do this, companies will need to combine real-time analysis capabilities with sophisticated background systems to continually change customer needs. The constant update of the digital demography will link it with new clients for companies and will attend to the needs of the clients.
The goal of automation is to improve people and boost business operations. It combines packaged software, machine learning and automation tools to deliver results. In the next few years, data science automation will help scientists brainstorm advanced analysis.
For example, retail merchants would need such sophisticated automation to compete with AMAZON GO stores without an ATM. Automation has already welcomed AMAZON Go stores without an ATM in the United States, but according to CNBC, the number of AMAZON GO stores without an ATM will increase to 3,000 in 2021.
According to a PWC report, automation will go through three waves of automation:
- The algorithm is displacing around 3% to 30% of jobs from mid-2020 to mid-2020.
- The increase increases these percentages more as technology improves.
- A wave of autonomy planned on the surface in the mid-2030s.
At the speed at which machines learn and agitate, digital sophistication of human workers should be among the latest technological trends in 2020. The current human workforce is dealing with a disruptive digital transformation where cloud, analysis and Digital waves are still required for preliminary work, but they are no longer the crown jewels of “disruptive technologies.” However, the human workforce is still recruited, trained and evaluated in pre-digital methods.
To integrate the new 2020 technology, companies need to train their workforce post-digitally. For example, the next generation workforce needs augmented reality training, virtual reality, Internet of things, blockchain and artificial intelligence, among other future trends in technology, which will surely appear in the technological vision of 2020 Son.
A long-awaited technological trend in 2020 will be the sophistication of technological updates in the medical field. 3D printing will open a new business of advanced prostheses as many universities are expanding their research on 3D printing of bionic body parts.
For example, scientists at Princeton University in Princeton, NJ, have printed a “bionic ear” in 3D, which can “listen” to radio frequencies beyond the limits of normal human capacity.
Similarly, telemedicine and virtual diagnosis driven by AI and AR will require companies to recreate their business models in medicine.
The Facebook cryptocurrency project, Tula, is expected to be completely eliminated by 2020 with government regulations. As cryptocurrency increases in the use of Google’s reliability and digital payment systems such as Google Pay and Amazon Pay, traditional banking will lose its base.
In 2020, traditional banks will have more value, but companies will have to expel adoption space to increase sources of digital transactions. It is no accident that banks such as Bank of America are collecting blockchain patents.
- Companies must adapt to transactions from social, mobile, analytical and cloud networks (SMAC) to distributed laser technology (such as blockchain), artificial intelligence (AI), extended reality (including virtual and augmented reality) and computing amount (DARQ). )
- When analyzing their social profiles, the individual profiles of consumers, where they are registered and what products they label among other criteria, will change the marketing for companies.
- Companies must reshape the next-generation workforce trained in the technological trends of 2020, such as Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Internet of Things, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence.
- Since the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union has laid the foundations for data privacy regulations, companies must adapt their analyzes to similar guidelines in 2020 to protect user information.
- Companies must update the analysis and publicity of customers to have a real-time opportunity to capture “transient markets.”
- Artificial intelligence products such as Alterago, Sofia (robots) and driverless vehicles from companies such as Tesla, Uber and Volvo will become more sophisticated in 2020.
- 3D printing will open doors for the processing of bionic parts of the body, while AR will update telemedicine medicine companies in association with diagnosis.
- Business automation will develop in three waves: algorithms, increase and autonomy mean that automated stores, such as AMAZON GO stores without an ATM, will increase, increase and lose the entire human workforce during 2020.
- Traditional banking will weaken slightly with the growth of digital payment systems, such as the cryptocurrency project of Facebook Libra and Amazon Payments.
- The 5G capacity will have 1,000 times the mileage, connections of at least 100 billion devices and will support 10 Gb / s. While this means faster browsing for businesses, the abysmal growth of LTE still questions the 5G question.
Technological trends in 2020 will come with immeasurable innovation and complex connectivity, illustrating the social responsibility of companies to respect ethical lines of consumer data breach. According to a PwC report, by 2030 AI products will contribute more than $ 15.7 billion to the global economy.
- The analytics will see dramatic changes for companies in terms of product modification.
- A machine learning application developed by Sam’s Club is already using machine learning to analyze customers’ previous purchases and automatically complete their shopping lists.
- You also have plans to add a navigation feature, which will show custom routes through the store for each item on that list.
- While this suggests more sophisticated consumer satisfaction and better business, it also raises the question of what the actual cost of consumer analytics in 2020 is for these services.
- In 2020, companies must not only unite to create a cybersecurity ecosystem, but they must also be reviewed in data analysis.
For this to happen, current employees must be well trained for the latest technology trends and the process must be followed accordingly. We hope to see a technologically advanced world with decisive use cases of all technologies.